Thank you for your interest in HLUB Clinic!
HLUB is run entirely by volunteers, without them, we won’t be able to continue in our pursuit of equitable Healthcare.
Students at Sacramento State and UC Davis are eligible to volunteer as Interns.
- Undergraduate student at UC Davis or Sacramento State
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 recommended
- Up to date immunizations: TB, MMR, Varicella, & Flu
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination
- Passionate about community involvement
- 1-year Commitment: Fall Quarter 2022 – Fall Quarter 2023
Preferred: Students capable of reading, writing, speaking, and/or understanding Hmong.
HLUB is ACCEPTING new interns for Fall 2022.
Applications ARE CLOSED NOW!
OPEN: Sept. 16th, 2022
CLOSE: Oct 8th, 2022 @ 11:59PM
Here is the LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSee42n-8OzKAiyGCv-Ss11AGxYPQiKDHTIBEnh7auOwibEpTQ/viewform
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Thank you for your interest in HLUB!
Why join HLUB?
- Gain on-hands experience with patient care
- Opportunity for College Credit and Transcript Notation
- Work alongside Medical Students and Health Professionals
- Learn about health disparities among the Hmong Community
- Become an expert in various cancers and diseases
- Join a network of undergraduates striving in higher education and pursuing a career in the medical field and/or public health
Insight into HLUB Healthcare: HLUB Informational Video
HLUB Information PowerPoint: HLUB Info Presentation
HLUB is looking for more volunteered medical preceptors to assist during clinic. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Preceptors are any licensed professionals practicing medicine: MD, DO, PA, Nurses Practitioners, etc.